网页浏览总次数

2011年8月30日星期二

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.


We said forever, I do not know how to scattered. Loved each other, it is now independent of each other. Sometimes life is ironic, I, may be a turn.


An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. 


I never wanted to forget you, I just don't want remind of you because I'm afraid to heart hurts.  ♥


I want to have an endless romantic relationship, even quarrels, anger, separates, we will as usual. Even if we are very busy and tired, the moment of seeing each other will warm us.。


Something is a knot when you reserve it,a scar when it's opened.If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words


The more you care, the more you have to lose.


To love someone is very simple actually.Although he makes you cry and disappoints you,you will still can't help holding his hand wherever he is.




Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more



M93761

USA's first female pilot, Amelia? Was named after the ear Heart "Porutofoiyu? Amelia" is a rounded feminine. The logo has been decorated with understated perforation.

Size width × height gore): 19cm x 11cm

- Kid? Calfskin
- Wallets
- Lining (material: leather)
- Brass fittings (Color: Gold)
- Press lock closure
- Purses (zipper)
- Two pockets for banknotes
- Two pockets for credit cards 18

没有评论:

发表评论