网页浏览总次数

2011年9月19日星期一

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself.

Don't push yourself to try to be right in everything,cause sometimes being wrong makes you a better person. 


I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. 


If you do not flirt with her, she will define you not as a man; if you do, she will depict you as a man wanting decency and refinement


Little compliments mean so much to me sometimes


Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.


Love is hard to fall in, but harder to fall out of. 


The most unhappy people are the ones who always undervalue what they have, & overvalue what others have













257032 FWHDG 9785

gucci beige/ebony GG fabric with soft red leather trim


* beige/ebony GG fabric with soft red leather trim
* light gold hardware
* linen lining
* detachable chain strap with 9.8" drop
* magnetic snap closure
* inside pocket
* 10.2"L x 2"W x 5.5"H 

>>>257032 EJQ1G 9873,257032 FWHDG 9662,257032 FWHDG 9785



没有评论:

发表评论