网页浏览总次数

2011年9月5日星期一

I'm not a piano! Stop playing with my feelings!

I'm not a piano! Stop playing with my feelings! 


✪The sunshine today is pretty brilliant.I really want to enjoy the sky with you.


Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears ~ John Lennon.


Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what


If it is wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right. 


May be,Love is only a chapter in a guy's life. But to a girl, it's the whole book.


The one you love also loves you. Ths s a mracle. And the god names ths as fallng n love wth each other. 



Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more



203550AA61G9022

<p style="display: block;" id="mainDescription" class="description"> Continental Wallet (Heart detail engraved gucci script) </ p>
Off White <a onclick="Shop.showIconOverlay <ul> <li>return false;" href="#" class="iconlink"> Gutchisshima leather </ a> (leather trim / inner:off-white) </ li> <li> hardware: Light gold </ li> <li> tab snap closure </ li> <li> card slot x 7, x 2 into bills </ li> <li> coin pocket </ li> <li> 19 x 10 cm </ li> </ ul>

没有评论:

发表评论