网页浏览总次数

2011年9月2日星期五

Best case scenario I love myself ; I enjoy living ; I smile because I’m happy not because I have tBest case scenario I love myself ; I enjoy living ; I smile because I’m happy not because I have too
















Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more





M58061
Louis? Small Vuitton leather goods (accessories etc.) to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the birth, was born as a tribute to the know-how cultivated in the history of the "Louis? Vuitton Heritage Collection". Louis? Anveroppu seen in the first Louis Vuitton purse (envelopes) that reproduces a sharp silhouette design. Characterized by soft texture detail and commitment pulled. Processed grain leather finished with a textured surface applied by hand by artisans in a silk lined with corrugated woven subjected to the Ottoman model. This compact wallet timeless spirit shines strong and modern.
Size (× width × height gore): 19.5cm x 10.5cm
- Material: goat leather (Kid leather) - Wallets - Lining (material: silk, goatskin (Kid leather)) - Brass fittings - Snap button closure (Facing) - One card slot 6 - One zippered pocket 1 - × 3 compartment that can store folded bills and receipts, etc. 



没有评论:

发表评论