网页浏览总次数

2011年10月15日星期六

Don't complain that life is too unfair to you just because life simply does not know who you are

Don't complain that life is too unfair to you just because life simply does not know who you are


Don't set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for yourself . 


Everyone of the people who says she or he does'n want to be in love .There must be someone without possibility in their hearts.


Giving up doesn't mean you're weak, sometimes it means you're strong enough to let go


If two people are meant to be together, eventually they will find their way back


If you do not understand my silence, you will never understand my words.


Sometimes I wish I could just take my heart and turn it off, so I wouldn't have to feel the pain anymore.


Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more








223974 FQY1G 8692

gucci denim GG fabric with camel brown leather trim   


* denim GG fabric with camel brown leather trim 
* light gold hardware
* double handles with 7" drop and detachable shoulder strap with 13.8" drop
* zip-top closure
* inside zip pocket



没有评论:

发表评论