网页浏览总次数

2011年10月11日星期二

I don't think you know that you are the light of my world and I'm the luckiest person to know you.

I don't think you know that you are the light of my world and I'm the luckiest person to know you. 


If one day, you will no longer remember, I will no longer remember, time will replace we remember.


Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. 


No one is in charge of your happiness but you. 


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. (Thomas Edison)


The clock hand can return to the original point,but it is not that of yesterday. 


You can't have a better tomorrow if you don't stop thinking about yesterday.


Your life only lasts for a few decades, so be sure that you don't leave any regrets. Laugh or cry as you like, and it‘s meaningless to oppress yourself. 









没有评论:

发表评论