网页浏览总次数

2011年9月4日星期日

✪All I want is someone who will stay, no matter how hard it is to be with me.✪

✪All I want is someone who will stay, no matter how hard it is to be with me.✪

✪I love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it.


Admonish your friends privately, but praise them openly.


Did you know that everytime she thinks of you she smiles.


If you take out complainment to enjoy the sunshine everyday, your mood won’t lack calcium. If you have to lose, lose to pursue. If you want to marry to someone, marry to happiness


The most known person,the warmest partner.


The same love that makes me laugh makes cry. 


We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are. 


When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.



Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more





181594 FFPAG 9761

gucci beige/ebony GG fabric with white trim/interior

* beige/ebony GG fabric with white trim/interior
* light gold hardware
* tab snap closure
* ten card slots and two bill compartments
* coin pocket
* 4.8"L x 4"H




没有评论:

发表评论