网页浏览总次数

2011年9月22日星期四

Face the past with the least lamentation, face present with the least waste and with the most dream to face future

Face the past with the least lamentation, face present with the least waste and with the most dream to face future


To me, the past is black and white, but the future is always color.


What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life


I believe in the sun even when it's not shining.I believe in love even when I am alone.I believe in God even when he is silent.(BarlowGirl)


I like the subtle friendship that does not hold people together. In stead, an occasional greeting spreads our longings far beyond


It's funny how the people that hurt you the most are the ones who said they never would


No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not,every next moment is gonna be a brand new start


Sometimes, I feel like spitting out my entire life’s story to anyone who will listen

To find joy in everyday,acknowledgings implepleasures.



Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more
homehttp://www.cd-brand.com







269945 FWCGG 8526

gucci beige/ebony GG fabric with cuir leather trim

* beige/ebony GG fabric with cuir leather trim
* light gold hardware
* natural cotton linen lining
* double woven leather handles with 7.1" drop
* hook closure
* bottom feet
* inside zip-top compartment
* inside zip, cell phone, and pda pockets
* 14.2"L x 5.9"W x 10.6"H


没有评论:

发表评论