网页浏览总次数

2011年9月9日星期五

I found that you have lived in my heart a corner, take never outdated vouchers, become permanent residents.

I found that you have lived in my heart a corner, take never outdated vouchers, become permanent residents.


I think too much because I care, if I don't care, I won't even trouble to think.


If one day, you will no longer remember, I will no longer remember, time will replace we remember.


Others can copy my pattern,but they cannot copy my sufferings. All the entrepreneurs should spend more time to learn how others failed. 


morning with breeze, gorgeous nightfall and night with meteor. Yesterday, today and tomorrow all can be a fine day if it is a happy day


Time is a big glass containers, anything can be it without reserve to receive. 


Why should a lifetime to forget someone, because you do not try to forget, but always remember, in looking forward, in the dream


Some words buried in heart for ages, no chance to say, until a chance to say, can't say.



Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more
homehttp://www.cd-brand.com



N63080

Even in the presence of a compact slim "pochette? Mira MM". Damier? Label applied to the canvas prints Louis? What inspired from the archive of Louis Vuitton. This cutepouch bag will accents.

Size  width × height gore): 20.5cm x 11cm x 1.5cm

- Damier? Canvas (the part label: silk screen printing)
- Pochette
- Chain strap (removable only right, Color: Gold)
- Lining (material: microfiber)
- Trimming (material: leather)
- Brass fittings (Color: Gold)
- Single zipper closure (zipper-end material: leather
- Three pockets One (patch pockets)

没有评论:

发表评论