网页浏览总次数

2011年9月4日星期日

Once thought that without you, I had lost the whole world, but now you're gone, the world still exists. Actually losing a lover has nothing to do with the world.

我了个去:holy crap;额滴神啊:oh my God;我的天哪:Jesus Christ;牛了B了:freaking awesome;神马东西:what the hell;傻了吧唧:stupid ass;闭嘴吧你:shut the fuck up;臭不要脸:you've got such a nerve;胡说八道:totally nonsense;我看行:it will work


Once thought that without you, I had lost the whole world, but now you're gone, the world still exists. Actually losing a lover has nothing to do with the world. 


While someone breaks your heart, another someone is waiting to fix it


Does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 


If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

You leave me memories, like a rainbow. I open the hands, but only embrace caught the breeze.



Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more









269927 ANGAT 6365

gucci soft red leather with raccoon fur


* soft red leather with raccoon fur
* antiqued gold hardware
* natural cotton linen lining
* detachable chain strap with 19.7" droop
* flap with stirrup detail and snap closure
* inside zip, cell phone, and pda pockets
* 10.2"L x 3.2"W x 6.3"H 


没有评论:

发表评论