网页浏览总次数

2011年9月26日星期一

Good relationship don't just happen..They take time, patience and two people who want to be together

Good relationship don't just happen..They take time, patience and two people who want to be together


I know that life isn’t a fairytale, and I’m not asking for a happy ending. All I’m asking is a real imperfect love story about YOU and ME. 



I'm just an ordinary woman and I long for peace for my love.Please go away if you can not give it to me.


I'm not heartless. I just learned how to use my heart less. 


Maybe I'll take a lifetime to understand these two things. Initially we say the everlasting, and now your gone never to return.


There's no one will listen attentively to your stories or complaints,for everyone has their own cares need to say and pains. 


Unfortunately, not life journey is not old, then, is left without saying good-bye.


When everything is gone with the wind, when all those special moments into eternity.









257065 FFKPG 8420

gucci website exclusive


* website exclusive
* beige/ebony GG fabric with off-white leather trim and green/red/green signature web
* light gold hardware
* adjustable strap with 19.7" drop
* zip-top closure
* inside zip, cell phone, and pda pockets
* cotton linen lining
* 12.6"L x 11"H


没有评论:

发表评论