网页浏览总次数

2011年9月19日星期一

✪I in and so on future. Will have your future.✪


✪I in and so on future. Will have your future.✪


I wish i was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.


In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair. 


Once in a moment, we think oneself grow up, one day, we finally found the meaning of desire and grew up courage and strong except, as well as some must sacrifice.


Sometimes love is always satiric. For it can withstand the wind and rain, but not the ordinary. Lovers can share the same boat in wind and rain, but when it turns to fine, they will leave each other


What sunflower tells me is that if we can work hard and face the sunshine, days will become pure and fine. 


When I get married, I want a son first, then a daughter; so my son would beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry.


You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.



Contact me cfashion18@yahoo.com
You can enjoy life more







M40259

Stylish Bohemian? Chic shoulder bag "Atsui GM Monogram." Soft and easy to fit into amonogram? On canvas, fresh combination of handles and bag charm with a strong presence. In particular, work is characterized by braided handles decorated withhand-craftsmanship, the design feel craftsmanship.

Size  width × height gore): 50cm x 36cm x 25cm

- Monogram? Canvas
- Shoulder Bags
- Handle (material: leather Nume)
- Lining (material: microfiber)
- Brass fittings (Color: Gold)
- Open-top
- Seven pockets (one patch pocket 6, zipper)
D-ring on the inside (or attached, such as key chains).
- With Bag Charm
- With studs on the bottom

没有评论:

发表评论